
I've done all the graphics on Summitonline.com index pageexcept the top banner. I've implemented my graphics onto the website as well.

Wateroutfitters.com I've done the sales banner at the top, the side panel earn free stuff graphic and gift certificate graphic, also the testimonial graphic near the footer. I also implemented the designs to work correctly on the website.

Summitkayakdemo.com was my design from the ground up, I was given the guidelines and was told to make the graphics and get it up and running. Another designer put the video in. However, I designed the layout, logo, graphics and made it work in Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Skateaggressive.com graphics consist of the banner, background, changed the look and feel to fit today's styles. Also made the Dope Discounts and AIL graphics, implemented it all and for AB testing changed the graphics to fit a white background.


Skis.com graphics consist of Sales banner, gift certificate and testimonial graphics. Also implementation of them to the website.

Snowboardfusion.com graphics include the testimonial box and implementation of it.

Created the sales banner and implemented it to the website.

thedailysteal.com graphic includes the Deal of the Day banner.

Designed clearance banner graphics, meant to cycle through.